IM SNOWBOARDING

Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 0 comments -

Ok I am going to type this blog and go to bed cause I have to be up at 8am or 7, something like that. Anyhow yes yes and yes I am going to be snowboarding this year and this video just gave me more inspiration to do so. Maybe this is not like what most people think of snowboarding with all the flips tricks and cool chicks(wack) but I think I will just like the sport. Currently I have picked up MTB (Mountain Biking) and its a whole lot of fun and a great way to contribute to exercise without the constraints of a gym. Its fast, competitive, extreme and very fun and I do it all by myself and with a small group of others. That in itself is fun for me without doing all the jumps and things to make it fully extreme.

So my birthday present to myself will be my first lessons in snowboarding to get down the basics. After that I plan of going snowboard over the next three months three times. This year will be the preliminary year that gets me started into the sport and gets me going to see if I will enjoy it ( I know I will). With that said I leave you with this video from snowboarding in Chamonix, France. Its not all that goo-goo ga ga stuff but I think it looks fun. Enjoy also the music traxx is dooope I think its Dj Krush.


There has been 0 Responses to 'IM SNOWBOARDING' so far

Leave a Reply